This is a disclosure made pursuant to articles 13-14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – hereinafter, G.D.P.R. – to those who interact with web services accessible electronically from the address: https://obagsafari.com/.
This website is owned by OBAG SAFARI & BEACH LIMITED which manages and maintains this site for the purpose of providing information and communications relating to the products or services offered.
The Information is provided only for the site in question and not for other Web sites that may be consulted through our links, of which OBAG SAFARI & BEACH LIMITED is in no way responsible.
The Data Controller can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of Data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by Users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment. These Data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are canceled immediately after processing. The Data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
- Sending communications to our e-mail addresses: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site or the use of the contact forms (for example the one to make returns), involve the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the communication.
- Contact us: the compilation of the data collection form, explicit and voluntary, aimed at requests for information, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the request for information.
- Newsletter: subscribing to our newsletter, aimed at sending information and commercial material, involves the subsequent acquisition of the e-mail address for the pursuit of this purpose. Once registered using the form, the user will receive a confirmation email and can activate the subscription by clicking on the link received to validate the authenticity of the email. Within the same (and of each periodic newsletter that you receive) you can find a link that can be used to unsubscribe from the service in order to no longer receive communications of an informative and commercial nature.
These Data, communicated at the time of registration in the BOOK NOW area, include your name and surname, residence, nationality, e-mail, telephone number.
For the execution of the payment, the payment data is collected by credit card with Stripe technology (Maestro, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay), and PayPal. Stripe technology allows the saving of Data related to the credit card only on Stripe, therefore no Data related to the credit card used is saved on our systems. The User, however, is free to choose the deactivation of data saving so that they are never saved in purchases subsequent to the first one.
We receive additional Payment Data from external payment processing services and business information services with which we cooperate for the purpose of payment processing and credit checks. We transmit to our payment management services only those data that are necessary to carry out the payment. The Payment Data also includes other Data in direct connection with the payment processing and the credit check. This affects, for example, Data that external service providers use for identification, such as your PayPal ID.
We inform you that, to provide a complete service, our portal may contain links to other websites, not managed by us. We are not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publications of illicit moral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and for compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites managed by us to which reference is made. To improve the service offered, an immediate report of malfunctions, abuses or suggestions to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org is appreciated.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller.
- Registration on the site, access to restricted areas of the site. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lit. a) of the Regulation. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it would make it impossible to create a reserved area on the site;
- Process requests for information. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lit. a) of the Regulation. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it would make it impossible to obtain the requested response.
- Allow the purchase to take place and the product to be made available. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract or the execution of pre-contractual measures, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lit. b) of the Regulation. The provision of Data for these purposes is mandatory, as failure to provide it would make it impossible to execute the contractual relationship;
- Sending newsletters. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lit. a) of the Regulation. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it would make it impossible to obtain the requested response;
- Perform the obligations established by laws or regulations. For this purpose, the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lit. c) of the Regulation.
- The protection of the Data Controller in court. For this purpose, the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lit. f) of the Regulation.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
- For purposes numbers 1-2, the time necessary to perform the requested services.
- · For purpose number 3, 10 years in compliance with current regulations regarding the conservation of fiscal, tax and contractual documentation.
- For purpose number 4, up to the exercise of the right of cancellation or withdrawal of consent. Your Data, however, will be processed for a period of time not exceeding five years from the date of granting your consent; after this deadline, you will be asked to renew the previously given consent to continue receiving our newsletter.
- · For the purposes numbers 5-6, the time required by current legislation or by the need to protect the rights of the Data Controller in court.
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a. to the origin of the Personal Data;
b. of the purposes and methods of the treatment;
c. of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. of the identification details of the Owner, of the Managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the Personal Data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of Managers or Appointees.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. to updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the Data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
d. data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- The interested party has the right to request the limitation of the treatment.
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a written request to the addresses specified above.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient. To view the cookies on the site click here.